Search This Blog

Sunday 23 January 2011

PC building

Nowadays, i dislike most branded computers (e.g Advent, E-machines, Dell, Acer etc) Mostly because of the fact of choice and customisation capability's that the average user would want to know about. i found building my first and now my current computer very enjoyable and knowing how everything basically works helped in building a little to, because I have never actually built a Pc before and have only seen it been done on youtube so I guess there's no point giving a tutorial here. anyway, heres My Full specs for those interested:
Mobo: Asus M4A78LT-M
CPU: AMD Athlon 2 X4 Processor (3.00GHZ)
GPU: ATI Radeon HD5770 (1GB)
RAM: 4 GB
PSU: XFX XXX Edition 650W
HDD: 1TB
OS: MS Windows 7 home premium
Feel free to post your machines :)

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to build a computer, but I don't have the money and I don't need a desktop computer. :/ Maybe when someone I know needs a new computer, I can do it then. :) It'd be like a free learning experience.

    forkfantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice build I really need a new comp lol I have to many games on my steam account that i can't run yet lol one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad. I've been wanting to build my own comp for a while now, just haven't had the time to research what I really want/need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, I myself need to learn how to do this. Imagine all the possibilities and potential for a computer you built could have!

    ReplyDelete